***Apply by Saturday, November 10th! Bootcamp starts SOON***
When you have a breakthrough you transcend an aspect of your unexamined conditioning; you become lucid where you were previously sleepwalking. When you have a breakthrough you see something that you couldn’t see before; your awareness expands to include something that used to be unconscious programming.
As a result you’re different. You have more options. You have more bandwidth for generosity and creativity. You are freer and more confident. You become less of a validation-seeking, roleplaying character and more of a free agent. You become less bound by the fear-based matrix of social acceptability and more empowered to live your best life. Every time you have a breakthrough you cast your vote for humanity’s best case scenario. Your breakthroughs are your service to the world.
I can think of no greater use of my time and energy than to create an infrastructure that causes (or at least encourages) breakthroughs in others. That’s why I designed Breakthrough Bootcamp.
What is Breakthrough Bootcamp?
Breakthrough bootcamp is a 66-day (November 11 – January 15) architecture designed to free you from your own limiting perspectives. Here’s what it includes:
- 3 Daily Habits. For 66 consecutive days you’ll agree to practice 3 very simple new behaviors. All three combined will usually take less than one hour. I’ll tell you what they are after you register—but I’ve been doing them for the past few months and they’re crucial.
- 11 Inspirational / Instructional Units. This is the part of the program I’m most excited about! Every 6 days there will be a new unit—11 in total. The units are teachings or lessons that will inspire you and expedite your growth. Most units will include homework. Bentinho Massaro will lead two units. Anurag Gupta will lead one, and Annie Hart will lead one. These people are my most influential teachers and breakthrough-causers. I am thrilled that you’ll get access to them too. You can scroll down to see the schedule for all 11 units.
- Private 1-on-1 coaching with me. I am committed to every participant’s best case scenario through this program so I will offer ongoing free access to my coaching calendar. I request that everyone schedule a one-on-one at the beginning of the program so I can get a feel for your process and help customize your breakthrough.
- A private Facebook group with all of the participants in this program. We will have live video calls, share our progress, submit homework, and support each other.
- You will have access to the content of this program forever. Transcending the thick matrix of human conditioning is tough—but programs like these serve as little holes in the fabric of that matrix. Whenever you feel stuck or confused or overwhelmed, you’ll be able to return to this reminder of your true brilliant nature beyond the limitations of our social programming.
Bootcamp Schedule: 11 Units
- Welcome + Overview: How to Succeed at this program (Nov. 11)
- The 7 Levels of Energy: How to monitor your own alignment (Nov. 17)
- Your Calling: Tune out the noise, familiarize yourself with you (Nov. 23)
- Guest Lesson by Bentinho Massaro (Nov. 28)
- Be of Useful Service: Your responsibility to be authentic (Dec. 4)
- Guest Lesson by Anurag Gupta (Dec. 10)
- Lighten Up: Practice playfulness, creativity, generosity (Dec. 16)
- Guest Lesson by Annie Hart: Come home to your heart (Dec. 22)
- Surprise Unit (Dec. 28)
- Guest Lesson by Bentinho Massaro #2 (Jan. 3)
- The Grand Finale (Jan. 9)
Who Breakthrough Bootcamp is for (and who it isn’t for):
The process that results in a breakthrough can feel intense and confronting. Having a breakthrough necessarily means transcending and making obsolete something you used to identify with or believe in. When something you identify with gets invalidated, it’ll feel like YOU are getting invalidated. That can feel existentially threatening.
The only way a breakthrough can happen is if you’re intrinsically motivated to get through the existentially threatening phase and realize the truth beyond it. If you’re intrinsically motivated, you’ll lean in, open up, get curious, take on a growth mindset, and trust the process. If you’re not intrinsically motivated, you’ll freak out. Either you’ll get anxious and withdraw or you’ll lash out and blame the program or you’ll take on the classic “you don’t know me” defense. We’ll spend some time at the beginning of the program calling ourselves out on and exposing our go-to defense mechanisms.
There’s room for healthy skepticism and real conversations in Breakthrough Bootcamp, but I don’t want to waste much of my or the other participants’ time with counterproductive defense strategies like these.
Therefore, I’ll ask you to check with yourself before registering for Breakthrough Bootcamp: are you here because you want to be entertained and you think it might be interesting? Or are you here because you want to uplevel, do the work, and align your life with your calling?
Please don’t apply if your full intention isn’t to get your hands dirty, engage in the units, take on the prompts and the teachings, and follow through with the daily habits.
Otherwise, game on. I can’t wait to see you in there.
Dates: Sunday November 11 – Saturday January 15 (66 days)
Cost: $333 per person ($5 per day). OR sign up with a friend for $444 TOTAL / $222 each ($3.36 per day)
For a reference point with the cost: I charge $100/hour for coaching sessions. You’ll have ongoing free access to my coaching calendar throughout the duration of the program. Bentinho Massaro and Anurag Gupta charge hundreds of dollars for talks and retreats. You’ll have multiple intimate sessions with them at no additional charge. This is 66 days of ongoing content and supported personal development for the price of a weekend retreat.
Payment Due by midnight MST on November 10.
Secure your spot by submitting this form and paying using the PayPal form below. Or you can send the full amount ($333 individual price or $444 for you and a friend) to paypal.me/katuna or Venmo @CoryKatuna by midnight November 10. Nonrefundable.
If you need to set up a payment plan, mention that in the Additional Comments box in the form. Once I get your payment and registration, I will send you an email with a liability waiver and everything else you’ll need for the program.
Breakthrough Bootcamp: $333 Individual Price
Breakthrough Bootcamp: $444 for you and a friend ($222 each)